Saturday, October 25, 2008

So many topics, so little time.

I still haven't decided which topic to write about for my paper. I wish we had a little more time to think about this and make up our minds. So far, I have two ideas.

Numero Uno: I'm thinking of writing about why music is important, beneficial, etc. I might talk about how it helps us learn, or a little about music therapy. I've found a lot of articles and books about this, especially since music therapy seems to be becoming more popular.

Numero Dos: My other idea is something about teenage development, whether or not teens are capable of more than is generally thought, or if our system of high schools/colleges is effective in helping teens grow into adulthood. This might be better suited for this type of research paper. I'd really rather write about this, too, but I'm having a little trouble finding sources about this topic. So far I've only found one really good article, and one or two others that might be somewhat helpful.

Hopefully, I'll be able to find enough to research for the teenager topic. Otherwise, I guess I'll write about music. I think either one could be pretty interesting.

No comments: